Baobab Press believes in the importance of collaboration between author and publisher. We seek to establish long-term relationships with our authors, providing them with the support necessary to see their works of art–no matter how divergent in content, style, and form–reach their fullest potential and widest readership. Our goal is to help our authors grow books that resonate today and will continue to be vital in the years to come.
Baobab Press shares the Levy Mansion with Sundance Books and Music, in Reno, Nevada. Our books are distributed by Publishers Group West.
- Christine E. Kelly, Publisher & Executive Editor
- Danilo John Thomas, Managing Editor
- Kathleen Szawiola, Production and Design Manager
- Casey Bell, Marketing Manager
- Margaret Fisher Dalrymple, Acquisitions Editor
- Wesley Reid, Manuscript Editor
- Laura Wetherington, Poetry Editor
- Karen Wikander, Manuscript Editor